Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Day the Factory Died


If you haven't had a chance to go yet, the Coldharbour's 'The Day the Factory Died' exhibition is ending this Sunday, 22nd January, so get down there quick!

The exhibition exposes never-before published photos by acclaimed fashion photographer Christophe Von Hohenberg, of Andy Warhol's memorial service at St. Patrick's Cathedral in 1987.  Alongside these photos are copies of letters and readings from the service, as well as works by Warhol himself.

It's completely free, and I reckon it's worth a look though before it shuts!

2 comments:

  1. Emma,
    as someone who lives a few roada away from the studios, I'm quite dumbfounded to realise I live in Peckham! News to me, surprised I hadn't noticed in the 10 years I've been here. It's also not really helping the gallery much is it? Please, it's not that hard to find out where you were...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies but this source states the address as Peckham - http://www.spoonfed.co.uk/london/event/the-day-the-factory-died/at/coldharbour-london/

    ReplyDelete