Thursday 5 January 2012

Christmas isn't over just yet!!

Picture Credit - guardian.co.uk
Now I know some people may describe my festive enjoyment as a completely unhealthy obsession with Christmas and think that it is time for me to let go, but I thought I'd let you all know about the last thing on the festive calendar!!

The Geffrye Museum on Kingsland Road is hosting it's annual 'Farewell to Christmas' event this Friday, 6th January, 4-5pm!  I think Chrimbo deserves a proper sending off complete with carols, mulled wine and Twelfth Night cake.  It is held in the garden of the museum with fairy lights galore - so wrap up warm, eat lots so you don't get blown away, and don't even bother bringing an umbrella because it just won't survive!  

Now, I promise that's Christmas wrapped (get it?)...until next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment