Sunday 13 November 2011

Holidays are coming...

I genuinely think this new John Lewis advert is the best thing since sliced bread.  Especially in the aftermath of our disappointment over the M&S Christmas adverts, which usually leave us with that warm Chrimbo excitement tingle and now leave us wanting to hurl the nearest thing at the television to see which x-factor wannabe we can hit!

Anyway, enjoy!!



Music: 'Please, Please, Please let me get what I want', was originally recorded by the Smiths, and has been rerecorded by emerging artist Slow Moving Millie.

4 comments:

  1. I love this! It's like everything good about the build-up to Christmas! I really want a drawer-based advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said about the m&s adverts Emma! cant stand the x factor. john lewis has done best this year :)

    thanks for following me! x
    Hayley

    www.onewaytickettogorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this advert :) leaves such a warm fuzzy feeling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just a bowl of cereal to me17 November 2011 at 21:20

    Makes me cry with happiness every time!

    ReplyDelete